HNS is pleased to offer the following content for psychologists seeking continuing education.
Continuing Education Information
- Target Audience: All presentations are geared toward an audience with an intermediate/advanced background in neuropsychology. The target audience includes students, trainees, academic faculty, clinicians, and professionals interested in the field of psychology.
- Membership Policy: HNS members and non-members are welcome to register for and attend these events.
- Conflict of Interest: Unless specifically noted to the contrary, no presenter has a conflict of interest to disclose.
- Refund Policy: Purchases of admission tickets to CE events are non-refundable. Refunds will not be issued in the event of program changes or a membership status change. HNS strives to create an atmosphere that promotes a satisfactory attendee experience; however, HNS is unable to guarantee attendees a specific outcome as a result of participation.
- Attendance and Decorum Policy: By registering for CE events, attendees consent (1) to allow HNS to record them during participation in the live event, (2) to grant HNS the right to edit or reuse such recordings for purposes that HNS deems appropriate, and (3) to release any and all present or future rights, claims, or interests in recorded media.
To receive continuing education (CE) credit for a session, attendees must attest that they attended the workshop in its entirety and complete a post-workshop evaluation form based on the content. Additionally, attendees who view the event asynchronously must pass a quiz based on the content. These steps are mandated by APA.
All attendees are expected to conduct themselves in an appropriate, professional, and respectful manner at all times during CE events. If an individual is unable to meet these expectations, HNS reserves the right to revoke their registration and access to content without reimbursement.
- APA Approval: The Hispanic Neuropsychological Society is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Hispanic Neuropsychological Society maintains responsibility for this program and its content.