Those who created a guest account for Hispanic Heritage Month 2021 may login to the website and then complete the application form to join HNS. This will save you some steps since you already have an account.
If you did not pay member dues in 2021 or create a guest account, then please complete the application form.
HNS changed its membership platform and website in 2020. This required all members to register for new accounts at that time, but not everyone has done so. As such, it is likely that you will need to complete the application form to renew your HNS membership.
Beginning January 15, 2022, access to the HNS listserv will become a member-only benefit. Until that time, you may be on the listserv without a current membership.
To stay on the HNS listserv and enjoy many other member benefits, please complete the application form to join or rejoin HNS.
Continuing education (CE) credits were offered this year as part of Hispanic Heritage Month 2021. If you attended one or more of the events and want to receive CE credit, please complete the evaluation form for each session that you attended. There is a link to each session on the Hispanic Heritage Month page. Click on each event that you attended and then on the purple button, CE Link. Complete the evaluation form and submit it. You will then receive a CE certificate by email, and it will be stored under your HNS website account for later retrieval if needed.
If you already completed the evaluation form for an event you attended but need another copy of your CE certificate, please click on the CE certificates page.
Please note that you must be logged in to the HNS website for access to the evaluation forms and CE certificates you earned.
You can find a Spanish-speaking neuropsychologist by accessing the Professional Directory.
To find this information, make sure you are logged in as a member. Once logged in, go to the Dashboard and click on “Database of Bilingual Tests”.
If you have reviewed all of the FAQs but still have a question, please contact us using the below form.
- Yes, if you are an HNS member, please feel free to post your research project on our listserv at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are NOT a member, we invite you to join HNS so that you have access to posting on our listserv.
- Apply here https://hnps.org/application-form/
- If you want to advertise through our website, please contact our Science Committee Chair(s) at email@example.com for details.
- FOR ALL, please note that all advertised research projects must be IRB-approved. HNS prohibits posting of research on someone else’s behalf.
- Yes, if you are an HNS member, please feel free to post your research project on our listserv at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not a member, please email the approved announcement to email@example.com, and we will post for you on our listserv.
- If you want to advertise on the HNS website, please go to (https://hnps.org/job-posting-purchase/)