HNS Heritage Month 2021
Register for Hispanic Heritage Month Meetings
From September 15 to October 27, we will be celebrating HNS Heritage Month with a series of Zoom meetings to come together as a group.
Continuing Education Information
- All presentations are geared toward an audience with an intermediate/advanced background in neuropsychology.
- Membership Policy: HNS members and non-members are welcome to register for and attend these events. HNS members must be logged into their HNS website accounts to receive their member discount. HNS will not provide refunds for members who do not complete this step.
- Refund Policy: Purchases of admission tickets to CE events are non-refundable. Refunds will not be issued in the event of program changes or a membership status change. HNS strives to create an atmosphere that promotes a satisfactory attendee experience; however, HNS is unable to guarantee attendees a specific outcome as a result of participation.
- Attendance and Decorum Policy: By registering for CE events, attendees consent (1) to allow HNS to record them during participation in the live event, (2) to grant HNS the right to edit or reuse such recordings for purposes that HNS deems appropriate, and (3) to release any and all present or future rights, claims, or interests in recorded media.
To receive continuing education (CE) credit for a session, attendees must attest that they attended the workshop in its entirety and complete a post-workshop evaluation form based on the content. Additionally, attendees who view the event asynchronously must pass a quiz based on the content. These steps are mandated by APA.
All conference participants are expected to conduct themselves in an appropriate, professional, and respectful manner at all times during Hispanic Heritage Month 2021. If an individual is unable to meet these expectations, HNS reserves the right to revoke their registration and access to content without reimbursement.
- The Hispanic Neuropsychological Society is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Hispanic Neuropsychological Society maintains responsibility for this program and its content.